"Property Ladder" Property Investors Course, Portobello College, Dublin.
Following on from the great success of the UCD " Property Ladder" course and the University of Limerick "Location, Location, Location" property investment courses, Mary FitzGerald Public Relations is pleased to announce that the "Property Ladder" course will be held again this year in Portobello College, Dublin. The course is an eight week evening course covering all aspects of property investment starting on Tuesday 26th September to Tuesday 14th November, from 7.30pm-9.30pm every Tuesday evening.
Download Property Ladder Draft Syllabus here (word doc)
(Please note Final Syllabus will be given to registered students on first night of the course, Tuesday 26th Sept)
This course is aimed at all those interested in the property market whether they are a seasoned investor with a large portfolio or a first-time buyer taking their steps on the property ladder. It is packed with information on the latest and best investment trends in Ireland, Britain as well as the traditional hotspots in Spain, France, Portugal and Bulgaria as well as South Africa, Dubai and Shanghai, China. It will also give a comprehensive overview of the emerging markets of Latvia, Slovenia and Croatia as well as advice on how best to use your SSIA money to fund your overseas investment property.
Topics to be covered on the course include:
- Getting your foot on the property ladder-mortgages to market trends
- Financing your investment property
- How to release equity to purchase your investment/overseas home
- Commercial and Residential investment strategies
- How to use your SSIA money to fund an overseas investment property
- Budapest, Bulgaria, Croatia-an investment for the future
- UK commercial and residential investment market-opportunities for the Irish investor
- Tax implications of buying property at home and abroad
- Investing in France-the tax and legal health clinic
- Property in China-The Century of the Dragon
- Property opportunities in South Africa, the venue for the World Cup 2010
- Property opportunities in Dubai and the USA
The Course Director is Mary FitzGerald, Tel: 01-669 4759.
It costs €180
To book a place on the course Tel: 01-669 4759, Mobile: 086-2520181
or book online www.MaryFitzGeraldPR.ie
For further information contact:
Jackie Roberts, Account Director,
Telephone: (01) 669 4759.