"Property Ladder" Property Investors Course, National college of Ireland, Dublin.
Monday 12th February-Monday 16th April 2007
Following on from the great success of the recent "Property Ladder" course, a comprehensive property investment course, held in Portobello College, Dublin as well as the previous property investment courses held in UCD, Dublin and in the University of Limerick,
Mary FitzGerald Public Relations is pleased to announce that the "Property Ladder" course will be held again this year
in The National College of Ireland, IFSC, Dublin. The course is an eight week evening course covering all aspects of property investment
starting on Monday 12th February to Monday 16th April, from 7.30pm-9.30pm every Monday evening.
This course is aimed at all those interested in the property market whether they are a seasoned investor with a large portfolio or a first-time buyer
taking their steps on the property ladder. It is packed with information on the latest and best investment trends in Ireland, Britain as well as the
traditional hotspots in Spain, France, Portugal and Bulgaria as well as South Africa, Dubai and Shanghai, China. It will also give a comprehensive
overview of the emerging markets of Cape Verde, Poland, Latvia, and Croatia as well as up to the minute tax and legal advice and information on how
to use your SSIA money to fund your overseas investment property.
Topics to be covered on the course include:
- Getting your foot on the property ladder-mortgages to market trends
- Financing your investment property
- How to release equity to purchase your investment/overseas home
- Commercial and Residential investment strategies
- How to use your SSIA money to fund an overseas investment property
- Budapest, Bulgaria, Cape Verde-an investment for the future
- UK commercial and residential investment market-opportunities for the Irish investor
- Tax and legal implications of buying property at home and abroad
- Investing in France-the tax and legal health clinic
- Property in China-The Century of the Dragon
- Property opportunities in South Africa, the venue for the World Cup 2010
- Property opportunities in Dubai and the USA
The Course Director is Mary FitzGerald, Tel: 01-6694759
It costs €190. To book a place on the course Tel: 01-6694759, Mobile: 086-2520181
Or book on line www.MaryFitzGeraldPR.ie/booking
Download Property Ladder course syllabus here
For further information contact:
Jackie Roberts, Account Director,
Telephone: (01) 6694759.
Mary FitzGerald Public Relations