Irish Property Council Meeting, "Where From Here"?
Red Cow Moran's Hotel, Dublin, Tuesday 21st June, 7.30pm-10.00pm.
The Irish Property Council (IPC) is organising another high profile meeting in the Red Cow, Moran's Hotel, Dublin on Tuesday 21st June at 7.30pm.
The theme of the meeting is "Where From Here?" and will look at what the situation is in relation to small developers, property investors and others who are experiencing on-going financial difficulties with leading financial institutions as well as the approach been taken to such people by the current Irish legal system. Other issues to be discussed include:
- National Emergency-economic tsunami
- Lack of any support or working plan by Government
- Insolvent banks leading to almost no lending, working capital or aid
- Rising taxes, levies, and costs
- Decreasing rents and income
- Put in place a proper code of conduct to safe guard the rights of property investors and owners when dealing with lenders
- Repealed the antiquated bankruptcy laws
- Put in place a National Debt restructuring process or debt amnesty
- Full and adequate Family Home Protection
Speakers confirmed to address this "must attend event" include the following:
- Michael Soden, who will be speaking in a private capacity
- Brendan Allen, Accountant who will give a talk on section 23
- Mary Moloney, former Ulster Bank Banker and currently Independent Financial Consultant, who will give advice on dealing with banks for people experiencing financial difficulties with these institutions.
- Patrick FitzGerald, Director, IPC, to give an update on "The IPC Plaintiff campaign" which was launched in March.
- Joan Freeman, Pieta House, talk about suicide and its impact on Property Developers and Investors.
- Patrick White, Director, IPC, launch of Irish Property Council organisation nationwide.
Other speakers expected to contribute to the meeting include representatives of AIB, Bank of Ireland, Ulster Bank as well as Nama and members of the Minister for Finance's office.
Seamus Savage, and other IPC Directors will also address the meeting.
Entrance to the Irish Property Council meeting is Free to IPC members and is €50 per person for non-members. Full details are available on the IPC web-site: www.irishpropertycouncil.com
The Irish Property Council, 25, Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2.
Tel: 01 5143862
About The Irish Property Council
The Irish Property Council (IPC) is a professional organisation set up to provide a cogent voice to the people engaged in the property business in Ireland, including builders, developers and investors. The Council has been set up to foster unity across its membership body, to best explore and understand the broader affairs they each face.
Prior to the founding of the IPC the property industry in Ireland had no single, cross sector representative body. The IPC has been established to fill that void and to provide the support mechanisms needed by its members, ensuring that their contribution to Irish society is represented as a professional business interest within Ireland.
PR Consultant-Irish Property Council
Tel: 01-6787916. Mobile: 086-2520181